New “eTrac Ultra” real estate appraisal software released
Lake Hiawatha, NJ - eTrac the leading provider of web-based appraisal software for the real estate appraisal industry, announced the release of its new Microsoft.NET version of it appraisal office management software. This new technology will provide appraisers unparalleled connectivity, allowing them to connect to their clients, staff and desktop programs, says VP Marketing Matt McHale.
eTrac specializes in developing web solutions that require no software installation or networking and run virtually trouble free. “This new release will further strengthen our company’s market position by introducing significant innovations and advanced, while continuing are easy-to-use philosophy that made us number one in the industry,” McHale says.
The goal of eTrac Ultra is to provide a cohesive and flexible system that allows appraiser to manage their entire business from 1 place. Appraisers typically need to jump through hoops to get the job done but with the new eTrac the process is simple. eTrac Ultra will allow appraisers to receive, assign, track, deliver and process payments for all their appraisal orders from one simple interface.
This new version of eTrac clearly differentiates our products from our competitors and demonstrates the commitment that makes us an industry leader, says President Vladimir Bien-Aime.
Among hundreds of eTrac Ultra’s new enhancements are:
- eTrac Web Services platform. eTrac’s web service technology allows connectivity from websites, desktop software and industry partners. Appraisers will be able to connect from anywhere to anywhere and double entry is virtually eliminated.
- Loan Origination Software (LOS). The integration of LOS software such as Calyx Point allows appraisal orders to flow directly from the lenders systems to the appraiser without re-keying of information. This significantly reduced errors and saves time.
- Integration with QuickBooks. eTrac’s is now integrated with Intuit QuickBooks financial management software. With eTrac and QuickBooks it is now possible to get a clear overall business picture without significant overhead. Surveys tell us that about 65 percent of appraisers use QuickBooks, so it only makes sense to make ease for them to do so.
- Integrated Payment processing. eTrac is able to process credit card payment and checks online. Appraisers will be able to take checks or credit cards and have money deposited directly into their bank accounts without any additional hardware or software. With the free mobile option appraisers can even take checks or credit cards in the field using their cell phones or PDA.
- Forms Integration. eTrac can download order data from most major forms vendors and have the populate their appraisal form to save value time.
- Live Help Support. Users of eTrac have live help assistant build directly into the program so as questions arise quick help is available
- Shared Office Calendar Appraisal offices can now stay in sync with each other via the shared eTrac Calendar function that provides online scheduling of appointments and local synchronizations.
- File Sharing and workflow eTrac’s build–in workflow provides a simple mechanism for appraisers, and reviewers in the office to exchange large files securely without wasting time on cumbersome email attachments.
“We’re excited about eTrac Ultra, and the appraisers we’ve talked to about it are, too. It’s a slick, fast and powerful program. It’s tomorrows technology being delivered today” Carl Stuono National Sales Manager says.
eTrac is the number one provider of web-based appraisal management solutions on the market. eTrac specializes in developing web solutions that require no installation and run virtually trouble free. The only requirement to utilize eTrac solutions is a compatible web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. eTrac’s flagship product, eTrac Office Manager allows appraisal offices to be more efficient by handling routine tasks such as assigning, tracking, accounting, and delivery of appraisal orders. eTrac appraisers have a significant advantage over their competitors and are able to produce greater results consistently. eTrac’s solutions also include eTrac Web Studio, the site builder tool and eTrac Report Generator, for designing custom management reports. For more information about eTrac solutions visit www.myetrac.com